- Registered on: 2013-08-27
- Last connection: 2013-12-17
Reported issues: 1
- 23:18 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Deleting or hiding "New Issue" menu tab if no trackers in project
Found 2 syntax issues that I've fixed above:
- the last "end" is already in the init.rb
- forgot the "?" a...
- 09:51 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Deleting or hiding "New Issue" menu tab if no trackers in project
- The text above is not the complete init.rb but was added to an existing init.rb for a plugin I wrote.
I followed t...
- 15:12 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Deleting or hiding "New Issue" menu tab if no trackers in project
- I'm doing the same thing.
You could modify lib/redmine.rb by adding the if clause below, or add this as a plugin (...
- 12:33 Redmine Plugins: RE: Querying on Custom Fields
- Think I got it:
having the issue record:
issue.custom_field_values.each do |cf|
- What is the Rails way of retrieving the custom fields, name and values, from an issue?
- 20:48 Redmine Plugins: RE: How to create a Project Custom Field?
- This worked!
class PopulateCustomFields < ActiveRecord::Migration
- I'd like to add the creation of a Project Custom Field to a plugin. I suppose one way would be to add it to a migrat...
- Can I add a function to i18n.rb via a plugin? If so how?
- 19:17 Redmine Feature #14786 (Closed): Custom version fields should behave as Target Version field does
- The Target Version field filters out locked and closed Versions. A custom field of type Version still allows one to ...
Also available in: Atom