- Registered on: 2009-10-04
- Last connection: 2012-06-24
Reported issues: 18
- According to the person who closed http://www.redmine.org/issues/8990 I have database corruption and Git path permiss...
- 15:08 Redmine Defect #8990: Git: Error when fetching changesets
- Hours later, the diffs are showing up. I'll take this to the forum as requested, though.
- 13:39 Redmine Defect #8990: Git: Error when fetching changesets
- Further info: as a result, I can look explicitly at the last revision on the "work" branch, but not at its diffs:
- 13:29 Redmine Defect #8990 (Closed): Git: Error when fetching changesets
- This is what I found in my fetch-changesets log, which is being produced by the command...
- 17:46 Redmine Plugins: Works for me with 1.2
- I think you should update the compatibility notes
- 21:56 Redmine Plugins: RE: Basic Polls plugin
- This plugin is great! The one thing I really miss is a read-only permission. That is, I'd like to be able to grant ...
- 18:21 Redmine Feature #8817 (Closed): Attachments/Plugin assets directory writable errors
- These errors are a bit inscrutable because they don't give the actual path to the directory in question. I found "as...
- 19:50 Redmine Defect #7305 (Reopened): undefined method `visible_custom_field_values' in users/show.rhtml
- This is not a duplicate; this one is about the "user" bug, not the "project" bug.
The patch won't help; this one i...
- 19:47 Redmine Defect #7297 (Reopened): Undefined method `visible_custom_field_values' in projects/show.rhtml
- reopening since this is a *serious documentation bug* and I'm not privileged to edit the wiki page and fix it myself
- 19:40 Redmine Defect #7297: Undefined method `visible_custom_field_values' in projects/show.rhtml
- Vasili Pupkin wrote:
> I think the problem exactly here.... It is a serious bug in documentation - see "Redmine Up...
Also available in: Atom