- Registered on: 2009-10-07
- Last connection: 2012-03-01
Reported issues: 2
- I upgraded my redmine to trunk and met all the prerequisites. It works on Apache through the Passenger. When I restar...
- I'm trying to add my mercurial repo to redmine. Redmine version is 1.0.2 and I upgraded hg to 1.8.1.
Both of them ...
- 13:27 Redmine Help: RE: In which version appeared REST API for issues?
- Ok, thank you.
I was confused by last Eric's comment.
- 12:05 Redmine Help: RE: In which version appeared REST API for issues?
- Is REST for issues supported in 1.0.3?
From #6513 it seems that applying patch reveals "move" and "copy" buttons but...
- I'm using 0.9.4 version and have a checkbox for enabling REST API but it doesn't work.
Can anybody help, which versi...
- 22:11 Redmine Plugins: RE: Redmine 0.9.4, charts plugin 0.1.0
- I had the same problem and opened an issue on github. A new commit from the plugin's author solved my problem.
- 20:06 Redmine Plugins: RE: Blocks Layout plugin
- After modifying a project overview in settings I get redirected back to overview page but it's empty. This settings d...
- I'd like to modify @<head>@ of wiki page to add a link to jsMath script to support Tex. Could you help, which file sh...
- 14:47 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Automatic "Relates To" Option for Copied Issue?
- I'd vote for such plugin!
- 09:55 Redmine Plugins: RE: Basic Polls plugin
- Ooops... Now I see it.
I haven't notice it because all attached pictures are shown there and I mistakenly thought th...
Also available in: Atom