- Registered on: 2009-10-08
- Last connection: 2012-04-20
Reported issues: 3
- 22:10 Redmine Plugins: RE: TortoiseSVN plugin to visualise the issue list in Commit windows
- An updated version has been uploaded to the projects new home at http://code.google.com/p/turtlemine/.
- 21:59 Redmine Feature #10331: Per-project 'Issue Closed' status customization
- 21:03 Redmine Defect #8603: Query 'without subprojects' cannot be created
- this issue may be related to Issue #8853.
- 21:02 Redmine Defect #8853: Filter on subproject does not work
- this issue may be related to Issue #8603.
- 22:58 Redmine Feature #1091: Disabling default ticket fields per tracker
- 20:10 Redmine Defect #8866 (New): BugTraq references in commit message breaks revision references
- We use BugTraq properties to relate our commits to Redmine issues. This can cause issues when referencing a revision...
- 19:57 Redmine Defect #8783: Words selected from issue list disappeared
- I also have had this issue.
Steps to reproduce:
# Go to the Redmine demo site with IE 6, 7, 8, or 9.
# Go to any...
- 19:52 Redmine Defect #8854 (New): Filter on category across subprojects does not work
- filtering an issue list based on a category that is also in a subproject does not work.
I was not sure if this is ...
- 19:47 Redmine Defect #8853 (New): Filter on subproject does not work
- filtering an issue list based on subproject does not work.
Steps to Reproduce:
# Go to the Issues list for a proj...
- 17:25 Redmine Plugins: RE: TortoiseSVN plugin to visualise the issue list in Commit windows
- This tool provides a way to display a list of Redmine issues within Tortoise.
Additionally it allows you to select...
Also available in: Atom