- Registered on: 2009-10-13
- Last connection: 2012-09-02
Reported issues: 0
- I try to run rake and guess the rest will not run as well and i get:
uninitialized constant SyslogLogger
- 12:51 Redmine Help: RE: Cannot run Redmine 2.0.3 after upgrade from 1.4.x
- Well, i fixed it! 12 hours lost into the issue.
Finally, the last problem was my setup in apache config file in th...
- 12:46 Redmine Help: RE: Cannot run Redmine 2.0.3 after upgrade from 1.4.x
- I have now at script/about:
Redmine version 2.0.3.devel.51635
Ruby version ...
- 12:45 Redmine Help: RE: Cannot run Redmine 2.0.3 after upgrade from 1.4.x
- Indeed the bundler didn't run correctly. That was because /usr/bin/ruby was a different version of /usr/local/bin/rub...
- 21:07 Redmine Help: RE: Cannot run Redmine 2.0.3 after upgrade from 1.4.x
- Sure. I ran Centos with cPanel, never used RVM. For the future server, i will make a dedicated Centos image for the m...
- Upgrading Redmine is always a pain in the a**. I postpone it until i need to do plugins work so that i avoid the head...
i have some stability issues after the last upgrade.
I am using cPanel to run redmine. Everything went grea...
- Hi everybody,
how can i connect with a hook? Anyone has an example?
I would like to add a condition to the hook...
Also available in: Atom