- Registered on: 2013-10-08
- Last connection: 2014-03-13
Reported issues: 0
- 10:01 Redmine Help: RE: Cannot get Passenger to launch Redmine
- passenger-status gave me this;...
- 14:04 Redmine Help: RE: Cannot get Passenger to launch Redmine
- So actually I have 4 copies of mod_passenger.so on the server, in these 4 locations.
- 16:46 Redmine Help: RE: Cannot get Passenger to launch Redmine
- My rails is 3.2.13.
I have moved RailsBaseURI and RailsEnv into the VirtualHost directive, outside the <Directory>...
- 16:04 Redmine Help: RE: Cannot get Passenger to launch Redmine
- HI, thanks for getting back.
I have now added these lines to my VirtualHost, inside the <Directory> tags;
- My situation is not an uncommon one and it is in danger of breaking me.
I have been running Redmine 2.3 succesfull...
- Sorry to post a common issue but I have been looking for days and not yet got a solution.
I am running Redmine 2.3...
Also available in: Atom