Jone Marius Vignes
- Registered on: 2008-04-22
- Last connection: 2010-04-18
Reported issues: 10
- 12:24 Redmine Help: RE: Creating Custom Query that accepts a parameter - Is this possible ?
- I've linked #3258 to this post.
- 12:24 Redmine Feature #3258: Link to custom query from wiki
- Please take a look at http://www.redmine.org/boards/2/topics/2742 also, which suggests parametrized custom queries. M...
- 11:15 Redmine Feature #3059 (New): Placement of input controls when adding related issue
- When you have a large list of related issues and use the "add" link, the input controls are put on the bottom of the ...
- 11:09 Redmine Feature #1881: Add related issue
- To clarify: the action would be: create a new issue that is related to this issue (e.g. it is related to the parent i...
- 08:14 Redmine Feature #2877: Search custom fields
- My field was defined as an integer field, so this option was not available. After switching to string and using a reg...
- 11:28 Redmine Feature #2877 (Closed): Search custom fields
- It would be nice to have the ability to include the custom fields in the search function.
- 14:35 Redmine Feature #2810 (Closed): Custom formatting of custom fields
- It would be nice to have a way of setting up custom formatting of custom fields. In my case, we are referring to an e...
- 09:53 Redmine Feature #2222: Single section edit.
- +1 This would be very nice
- 13:03 Redmine Feature #1888 (Closed): Wiki saving
- It would be nice to be able to save the wiki while editing (for those long editing sessions) without having to go bac...
- 13:59 Redmine Feature #1439: Interlinking between wiki and issues
- Thomas Lecavelier wrote:
> It would be nice but a little bit db-ressources consuming... But why not, if admin can di...
Also available in: Atom