- IRC nick: DarkSoul
- Registered on: 2013-10-15
- Last connection: 2019-11-04
Reported issues: 10
- 10:49 Redmine Feature #4511: Allowing to add user groups as watchers for issues
- Ah, I see, this must have been an older API call I had missed.
I just integrated it.
- 13:06 Redmine Feature #4511: Allowing to add user groups as watchers for issues
I just had a look into that, and found that the @ActiveRecord_Associations_CollectionProxy@ object does r...
- 11:48 Redmine Feature #4511: Allowing to add user groups as watchers for issues
- Up, and a little update.
I updated upon Petr's plugin for Redmine 3.3.3-stable.
Here is my fork, but I also fille...
- 10:50 Redmine Defect #14116: Don't render dot for commit which have no space property in revision graph (fine f...
- +1, this needs a fix.
- 05:44 Redmine Defect #10189: Inline image does not work with spaces in file name
- 11:00 Redmine Feature #15201: Filter "Assignee" should contain locked users
- 11:00 Redmine Feature #11069: Ability to search tasks of Locked Users
- 12:14 Redmine Feature #21848 (New): Allow restrictions to status change based on custom field, but different ba...
- I have the current business case where :
* Sales is allowed to create a ticket for a prospective support request as ...
- 04:02 Redmine Patch #19242 (New): Patch to the Redmine Mail Handler for overriding the sender, and adding custo...
- Following #19182 and experimenting with the Redmine Mail Handler, for use within my company, we ended up with the fol...
- 09:40 Redmine Feature #19182 (Closed): Patch to the Redmine Mail Handler for specifying a custom CA bundle
- When trying to use the rdm-mailhandler.rb script mentioned in http://www.redmine.org/projects/redmine/wiki/RedmineRec...
Also available in: Atom