- Registered on: 2008-04-23
- Last connection: 2008-09-11
Reported issues: 1
- Hi there,
I am hosting a legacy project (in svn) which is pretty big - more than 1GB of files/folders.
- 11:20 Redmine Help: RE: problems with git
- Is this a bare git repo ?
If so, try creating a blank file....
- 14:08 Redmine Help: RE: git repository browsing impossible with passenger/modrails
- Does this have to do with the fact that your should be pointing to */var/lib/git/myrepo/.git* instead of */var/lib/gi...
- Hi guys,
I am currently fiddling with this patch #1651 and I can't seem to get the syntax colors to show up.
- 05:19 Redmine Patch #1651: Hack to make redmine use pygmentize instead of CodeRay
- Youssef Abou-Kewik wrote:
> We're going to be using Redmine internally with lots of Python code involved. Thought I'...
- 04:57 Redmine Help: RE: Wiki Multi Level Bullets
- Hi Matthew,
You might find the detailed reference to textile syntax useful -> hobix.com/textile.
To your questi...
- 17:04 Redmine Open discussion: RE: How difficult is it to Extricate a Specific Project and port it into a Separ...
- Hi Thomas,
Ouch... so I have to learn about ActiveRecord and Rails after all. Heh....
Will go read up some book...
- 17:02 Redmine Help: RE: Wiki Multi Level Bullets
- Hi Matt,
Yes of course, the wiki is running on textile, so if you do something like this:...
- 17:00 Redmine Help: RE: Emailing With Latest Redmine, Rails 2.1, and Gmail
- Hi Jim,
I encountered a similar problem to what you are describing.
This was reported as Issue #1598. When I f...
- Hi guys,
I have been using redmine for some time now and I am really happy with it. It has helped us a lot in grow...
Also available in: Atom