- Registered on: 2008-04-24
- Last connection: 2009-02-24
Reported issues: 1
- 16:31 Redmine Open discussion: RE: How do you have Ruby and Rails installed?
- To @JohnZ -
I found that the BitNami install went perfectly.
But for me the Bitnami control scripts didn't wor...
- 18:34 Redmine Help: RE: Repository Problem
- I checked again - @Thomas you are right - there is a certificate issue on my SVN server - I will try to get this reso...
- 16:24 Redmine Help: RE: Repository Problem
- I think it is - I use https for day-to-day operations on the same computer...
- 23:51 Redmine Help: RE: Problem with Plugin Engines
- OK - well I found the problem - I was using the wrong version of the Rails Engines plugin.
I was using the recomme...
- 23:11 Redmine Feature #1114 (Closed): Bundle Rails-Engines with Redmine
- Redmine bundles many plugins in the core app, but not Rails Engines.
Hunting down and installing Rails Engines r...
- I am using Redmine 0.7 RC1 on Windows/Cygwin using Rails 2.0.2.
I have installed the latest 'Rails Engines' plugin...
- 04:27 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Migrate from mingle
- Mingle vs. Redmine:
* mingle requires 2gb of ram - runs slow and is hard configure and learn
* redmine is running f...
- I am using the BitNami install of Redmine version 0.7, on Ubuntu Hardy (Beta) Desktop.
For me, subversion integrat...
- 04:02 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Thanks! for Redmine.
- +1 :)
- 03:54 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Roadmap version 0.7
- FWIW I have been using 0.7 beta today and it has been very stable.
Also available in: Atom