- Registered on: 2013-10-30
- Last connection: 2014-03-17
Reported issues: 2
- I am new to Ruby and to website development in general, so this is exciting and challenging at the same time. I have ...
- 10:09 Redmine Feature #6217: When creating a subtask, pre-fill fields Target version, Category & Start- and Due...
This is very useful. Every sprint we define the high level deliverable as a task, and then add the detailed subta...
- 05:32 Redmine Feature #15358 (New): Default value for "User" type custom field
- We have added "Resolved By" and "Resolution Type" custom fields, so we can search who submitted a fix for a issue. We...
- 06:17 Redmine Defect #15226: Searching for issues with "updated = none" always returns zero results
- I am new to Ruby and Rails (am an embedded systems engineer by training and experience). Can someone give me a pointe...
- 09:33 Redmine Feature #1266: Feature: Allow setting multiple target-milestones
In our case, we track issues by customer versions and also by server patch versions. Making a copy and rememberin...
- 08:22 Redmine Defect #15226: Searching for issues with "updated = none" always returns zero results
- I agree that it is not necessarily incorrect to have "update time = creation time". The gap is that the query feature...
- 09:28 Redmine Defect #15226 (Closed): Searching for issues with "updated = none" always returns zero results
- I am using Redmine 2.2.4. Thanks for the great open source tool.
I would like to find new issues that have been ad...
Also available in: Atom