- Registered on: 2009-10-23
- Last connection: 2010-11-16
Reported issues: 4
- 19:32 Redmine Defect #6915: Error message when project can not be archived should be better (or documented)
- refs #6906
- 19:30 Redmine Defect #6915 (New): Error message when project can not be archived should be better (or documented)
- to repro:
* create a new project "test"
* create a child of "test" named "child"
* create a version for the "child...
- 19:24 Redmine Defect #6906 (Resolved): Project can not be archived
- Thanks. That was the problem. I'll open a new issue that this error message should be better or it should be documented.
- 02:55 Redmine Defect #6906 (Closed): Project can not be archived
- On the Administration/Project screen, after clicking on the archive link next to a project and then "yes", I'm gettin...
- 19:42 Redmine Feature #2549: Enable the watching of news
- 21:56 Redmine Feature #630: Allow non-unique names for projects
- 19:15 Redmine Feature #2850: Add next/previous navigation to issue
At my business we recently moved from Bugzilla to Redmine and the #1 questions I get from everyone is "there a ...
- 08:39 Redmine Defect #5375 (Closed): Roadmap "open" link jumps to child issue list, filtering out parent issues
- to reproduce:
# create a parent project with a child
# create a version for the child project, choosing "With proje...
- 01:40 Redmine Feature #4939: List of tasks filtered as OR and not AND
- +1. This would be useful for some filters I have tried to make as well.
- 23:34 Redmine Feature #4117 (Closed): Allow copy of multiple issues between project without using "move" interface
I would like to see a new way to copy multiple issues between projects which does not involve using the "mo...
Also available in: Atom