- Registered on: 2009-11-06
- Last connection: 2013-01-21
Reported issues: 0
- 17:21 Redmine Help: RE: Debian 6 and Redmine 2 install problem
- Thanks for your efforts, finally I have it running, but there was some point where I was stucked.
My working Virtual...
- 10:17 Redmine Help: RE: Debian 6 and Redmine 2 install problem
- Thanks, your guide helped me a lot. But I still have a question as my site is still not running. :(
I have its Virtu...
- 10:48 Redmine Help: RE: Debian 6 and Redmine 2 install problem
- ok, fixed the mysql2 bug, I've added the same version to the Gemfile.local that was already installed:...
- 09:55 Redmine Help: RE: Debian 6 and Redmine 2 install problem
- I still couldn't start redmine, now it says: ...
- 23:53 Redmine Help: RE: Debian 6 and Redmine 2 install problem
- Thanks for your help. I don't have any plugins but I did a search for anything with dispatcher. Unfornately nothing i...
- I have some problem upgrading from redmine 1.3 to 2.2.1. After following the instructions on the [[RedmineUpgrade]] r...
- 09:17 Redmine Help: RE: Timesheet works only for Admin after upgrade
- Viktor Tönköl wrote:
> Hi Constantin,
> We had the same issue, but we had found an easy solution.
- 18:10 Redmine Help: RE: 403 error when trying to reach report at project overview
- Rights of the plugins directory is rw for everyone.
I have rights for everything, but my permissions are below. What...
- In Issue #8163 it looks like a plugin caused the problem but I have just about 5 plugins and take them out one by one...
- 13:38 Redmine Defect #6388: New Subproject leads to a 404
- > [[SubmittingBugs]], in this case especially:
> > the error stack trace that you should find in the log file i...
Also available in: Atom