- Registered on: 2014-01-28
- Last connection: 2019-04-10
Reported issues: 1
- 08:31 Redmine Development: RE: In which table can I find the "journal entries"
- The relation is between the journal and journal_details table. Question answered.
I am trying to identify the table where I can get the entries used in the "issue.xml?include=journals" call. ...
- 09:51 Redmine Help: RE: History of Issue's status change
- Hi Berhard, thanks for your reply. This will do it. Regards, Vanessa
I would like to do some analysis about the issues and therefore I am searching for a possibility to get the h...
we are using an external tool for our project management (we cannot use redmine for this). Now we need to comm...
I would like to get and set custom fields on project level via API. Is this possible?
Using the API I find cu...
- 13:46 Redmine Feature #10402: get server activity through REST API
- Are there any plans to realize this feature?
- 17:08 Redmine Feature #14872: Activities REST API
- Are there any news regarding this topic?
- 14:21 Redmine Feature #22109: REST API to get a list of the activites
- At least this would reflect the informations that are presented in the "Activity" for a project.
Also available in: Atom