- Registered on: 2009-11-09
- Last connection: 2014-02-14
Reported issues: 3
- 00:03 Redmine Feature #6899: Add a relation between the original and copied issue
- Is it possible to deactivate this behaviour?
- 14:56 Redmine Defect #7709 (Resolved): Cannot change ticketstatus if status is "Hold"
- The workflow definitions were the hint I needed. Now it works. Thank you very much.
- 14:33 Redmine Defect #7709 (Closed): Cannot change ticketstatus if status is "Hold"
if I set the status of a ticket on 'Hold', I cannot change it if I update the ticket. I habe to move the ti...
- 14:58 Redmine Patch #6357 (New): Show and sort by due_date in reminders
here a small patch which I use to show and sort by due_date in the reminders sent with cron.
- 12:34 Redmine Defect #5400 (New): Incoming Mails bounce with "permission denied. Command output: warning: peer ...
in my installation incoming mails work for developers and admingroup memebers.
But if a reporter or a no...
- 17:03 Redmine Feature #3868: Start- & Due date issuelist filters: allow to specify multiple selections (e.g. x ...
- I missed this function, too. It would be very helpful to filter Tickets that are e.g. status new, a week old and with...
Also available in: Atom