- Registered on: 2008-05-01
- Last connection: 2019-02-05
Reported issues: 16
- 10:23 Redmine Defect #13903 (Closed): undefined method `jsonp_enabled?' for
- i upgraded from redmine-2.2.1 to redmine-2.3.0 by folowing the "upgrade-instruction":http://www.redmine.org/projects/...
- 14:19 Redmine Feature #2809: Team-Support
- the group-feature is great and fits my needs. for my cases the ticket can be closed. thanks!
- 08:36 Redmine Open discussion: RE: is there a way tu run redmine in Rails 3 ?
- but how can i run rails3 in ruby 1.9 while rails2 will use ruby1.8 - rvm has (as far as i know) only the ability to s...
i've to setup a new server and will use this as the rails3 development-environment. is there a way to run r...
- 16:01 Redmine Defect #5521 (Closed): script/about - Segmentation fault
- 16:34 Redmine Feature #3413 (Closed): Exclude attachments from incoming emails based on file name
- i use a digital signature in mail.app and if i reply to a issue-mail my answer will be added to the issue, but redmin...
- 11:07 Redmine Feature #2809 (Closed): Team-Support
- I've a lot of projects as freelancer - and each project has its own „crew” - some of the people (like me) are involve...
- 15:59 Redmine Defect #2441: Upgrade rake migration fails: uninitialized constant ActiveSupport::Dependencies
- i switched back to 0.7.3. because #2444 …
- 13:25 Redmine Defect #2444 (Closed): manny internal server errors in 0.8.0 …
- h1. add project
if i klick the *add-projects-button* (url: http://redmine.server.tld/projects/add ) i get a
Also available in: Atom