- Registered on: 2009-11-14
- Last connection: 2010-08-03
Reported issues: 3
- 18:33 Redmine Feature #1189: Multiselect custom fields
- I personally have no idea what is required to get this feature integrated to the core, but I think it is one of those...
- 18:00 Redmine Feature #1189: Multiselect custom fields
- I would love to see this feature rolled into the core product.
- 17:24 Redmine Feature #5176: Multiple select list in custom fields
- +1 ...but I think the ideal interface for this would be similar to the watchers list at the bottom of the issues. It...
- 17:22 Redmine Feature #5224: Add custom field type that allows multiple values
- Definitely a duplication -- I did search though, I promise. ;)
However, if possible, I still want to promote the ...
- 23:02 Redmine Feature #5224 (Closed): Add custom field type that allows multiple values
- It would be very handy to have some kind of multi-value custom field control, such as a checked list.
- 19:09 Redmine Patch #4596: REST api fto get account info ?
- +1 Definitely would like to see this.
- 18:34 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Redmine Logo?
- I'd like to place an advance order for the red logo on a light grey T-shirt, so I can advertise one of my favorite to...
- 03:21 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Redmine Logo?
- I'm way late to the game but apparently I haven't missed the final buzzer. I like Martin's number 5 example. Nice a...
- 18:53 Redmine Feature #443: Subtasking
- +1 Definitely anticipating this one. And for whatever it's worth, I agree with Mr. Davis in comment 138 as well. In...
- 18:34 Redmine Feature #4528: Add Projected Date field to Version
- I would like to respectfully disagree with the resolution in this particular case, because of the uses I indicated in...
Also available in: Atom