- Registered on: 2009-11-25
- Last connection: 2011-01-31
Reported issues: 3
- 12:36 Redmine Feature #6518 (New): Time logger: browser play / pause & stop buttons on each issue page
- On each issue page, provide a play/pause and stop button to automatically log time so you don't even have to think ab...
- 13:20 Redmine Feature #6265: Indented / collapsible sub-issues in Roadmap
- Hmm, should've previewed before posting.
The example should look like this:
- feature 101
- 13:18 Redmine Feature #6265 (New): Indented / collapsible sub-issues in Roadmap
- On the roadmap page, it would be great if there was some kind of visual indication of sub-issues, i.e. if Feature 101...
- 18:06 Redmine Help: RE: Shorten Git revision tags in Activity tab / feed
- After speaking with a helpful person in #redmine it appears this isn't currently possible, so I've submitted a featur...
- 17:54 Redmine Feature #6092 (Closed): Truncate Git revision labels in Activity page/feed and allow configurable...
- Git uses hashes for the revision labels rather than an incremental counter, so a lot of space is used up just display...
- 17:11 Redmine Help: RE: Shorten Git revision tags in Activity tab / feed
- Now on Redmine 1.0.0.devel.3929 (MySQL) if it makes any difference.
- 17:06 Redmine Help: RE: Shorten Git revision tags in Activity tab / feed
- Redmine 0.8.7.devel.3085 (MySQL)
Is it possible to shorten the revision numbers in the activity stream to only sho...
- 12:30 Redmine Help: RE: Show related bugs in Project Roadmap
- Thanks - I thought it must be in there somewhere, pretty obvious once you know, doh.
- 12:44 Redmine Help: RE: Show related bugs in Project Roadmap
- Bump - is there something I can change in the template? Never used Ruby / Rails so not really sure what I'm doing tbh :)
Also available in: Atom