- IRC nick: matbott
- Registered on: 2014-04-07
- Last connection: 2019-11-29
Reported issues: 3
- 13:57 Redmine Feature #29181 (Closed): Edit fields in the grid
- Hi, I wanted to propose that somehow edit the fields of the issues in the grid be implemented.
It would be a quick w...
- 13:46 Redmine Feature #8138: Assign Priority based on Category
- Anyone can think of any alternative?
- 20:53 Redmine Help: RE: sql query - table with several custom field values
- I need the same data (image) but get them from a SQL query.
- 20:36 Redmine Help: RE: sql query - table with several custom field values
- Mysql Table.
I am using a web application that makes graphs from SQL statements (re: dash) I need to plot a table ...
- 16:12 Redmine Help: RE: sql query - table with several custom field values
- Thanks, fails to express what I need.
I have 5 custom fields and need to get a table with these fields more fields o...
- I want to run a SQL query to the database redmine to bring several values of custom fields.
I can explain how serious?
- 15:33 Redmine Help: RE: problem with redmine notifications
- All users are enrolled in the project to receive notifications.
mail server use the company and managers who do not ...
- 15:38 Redmine Help: RE: problem with redmine notifications
- it may be that there is limit number of senders in sending notifications ??
the project that I stop sending notifica...
- hello, I have a problem with redmine notifications.
I am currently using version 3.3.0, notifications work correctly...
- I have seen in services such as "Planio" or "Easy Redmine" offering their packages within an integrated chat.
Also available in: Atom