Plugins Directory » Easy Baselines
|Registered on:||2017-11-07 (11 months ago)|
|Compatible with:||Redmine 4.1.x, 4.0.x, 3.4.x, 3.3.x, 3.2.x, 3.1.x, 3.0.x|
In project management, a baseline is the project's original plan. This original plan is visualized in order to compare it to the current project plan. Easy Gantt PRO offers this feature of highlighting the baseline plan. Baseline plan does not change when the schedule is edited. Redmine Gantt chart allows you to create more baselines which thus work as the snapshots of the project plan. Before start using Baselines, you need to have the module enabled in your project settings.
"The easiest way of comparing an original plan with a current project plan."¶
This feature is available as a part of Easy Gantt PRO, which is a paid plugin for Redmine. Moreover, it's available for a free trial in Easy Redmine.
Who is Easy Baselines for Redmine useful for:¶
- Project Managers
- IT Managers
- Business Owners
- Project Portfolio Managers
Benefits of Easy Baselines are:¶
- A great overview of all the time shifts you made at any point in time
- Graphical representation of baselines in a visually clear and attractive way
- Working with huge projects has been optimized in the plugin
- Easy to create and delete a baseline
Features of Easy Baselines are:¶
- A project-based module, which can be enabled for all or selected projects only
- An unlimited number of baselines can be created for any project
- Baseline start and due dates can be showed in the left information bar
- Available as a part of Easy Gantt PRO, which is a paid plugin for Redmine
- Available for a free trial in Easy Redmine
- 100% open source plugin
- GNU GPL 2 license
- 1 Redmine instance
- Unlimited users
- Unlimited projects
Redmine Baselines plugin - Gantt chart¶
Redmine Baselines plugin - baseline start and due date¶
Redmine Baselines plugin - project modules settings¶
Follow the installation instructions here: https://www.easyredmine.com/knowledge-base/gantt-knowledge/complete-manual?view=knowledge_detail&id=105#Commands%20to%20run%20after%20installation/update
Important: You must enable REST API service in administration to work with this plugin fluently.
Compatible with Redmine v3.4.
Compatible with Redmine 4.1.x, 4.0.x, 3.4.x, 3.3.x, 3.2.x, 3.1.x, 3.0.x.