- Registered on: 2015-12-04
- Last connection: 2019-04-16
Reported issues: 4
- 11:28 Redmine Defect #31116: Database migrations don't run correctly for plugins when specifying the `VERSION` ...
- Test run available here: https://gitlab.com/sdwolfz/redmine/-/jobs/187237412
Although... I am not sure how to add ...
- 00:06 Redmine Defect #31116 (New): Database migrations don't run correctly for plugins when specifying the `VER...
- tl;dr: When comparing versions, the current_version is set to the core's latest migration instead of the plugin's lat...
- 23:48 Redmine Patch #21841 (Resolved): Correctly export collections associated with issues.
- Closing this as I am no longer interested in the issue.
- 15:57 Redmine Defect #22175 (Closed): Tasks failing with Rake 11
- You can see Travis builds failing because of rake 11 here https://travis-ci.org/ixti/redmine_tags/jobs/115069169.
- 11:20 Redmine Patch #21841: Correctly export collections associated with issues.
- Toshi MARUYAMA wrote:
> How about you use #to_a?
- 17:32 Redmine Patch #21841 (Closed): Correctly export collections associated with issues.
- When you have a plugins that add a 1:m association to issues (say tags) and you want to export the associated entitie...
- 16:34 Redmine Patch #21474 (Closed): Adding issue css classes to subtasks and relations tr
- In every other part of the application issues have their CSS classes added to the *tr* element.
This patch adds them...
- 12:05 Redmine Defect #21219: Date pickers images for start/due date fields are not shown for issues with subtasks
- I've attached a patch with the fix.
Also available in: Atom