- Registered on: 2016-05-20
- Last connection: 2018-05-30
Reported issues: 3
- 11:06 Redmine Help: RE: Child issue indentation in the Issues view
- Can't help on original problem. Maybe try tree-view-plugin like http://www.redmine.org/plugins/redmine_issues_tree
- 07:37 Redmine Help: RE: Images not showing up in wiki export (pdf or html)
- Just guessing: is there any gem (imagemagick or related) to be additionally installed? Your configuration looks fine ...
- 07:28 Redmine Help: RE: Redmine + Apache + Passenger + Fedora27 Installation
- Good morning,
without adressing the root cause I observe that the tutorials you are using are ages old. Go to http...
- 15:41 Redmine Help: RE: How to manage Groups / users
- I think so. My redmine is german.
- 09:45 Redmine Help: RE: How to manage Groups / users
- Immanuel Wilhelmy wrote:
> Exactly: define a group (say "helpdesk") and assign users to it (users can be assigned to...
- 09:38 Redmine Help: RE: How to manage Groups / users
- Exactly: define a group (say "helpdesk") and assign users to it (users can be assigned to multiple groups).
- 07:39 Redmine Help: RE: How to manage Groups / users
- You can assign tickets to a group. If you do that, everybody in the group will see this ticket in his/her list (assig...
- 07:32 Redmine Help: RE: PDF files do not auto display
- For preview it is a good idea to install the lightbox plugin: http://www.redmine.org/plugins/redmine_lightbox2
- 15:53 Redmine Help: RE: Allow watchers to comment on issue
- There is a plugin "extended watchers" which allows you to provide watcher-functionality to non-members of non-public ...
- 16:41 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Some doubts about the management of Redmine
- A simple workaround could be to introduce a custom field, e.g. "Workstation", as a list field and then copy paste the...
Also available in: Atom