- Registered on: 2008-07-08
- Last connection: 2017-03-11
Reported issues: 8
- 15:50 Redmine Defect #22162: Workflow - Tracker/Role is not "project" specific
- Looks like this is because I am also registered as "admin". I guess, that this is the cause. Can anybody prove this?
- 15:22 Redmine Defect #22162: Workflow - Tracker/Role is not "project" specific
- Just for clarification. During my tests, I assigned all Status to the user Manager, but in the project I am testing, ...
- 15:16 Redmine Defect #22162 (Closed): Workflow - Tracker/Role is not "project" specific
- We do have several different workflows established for different projects. Since most of our guys here do have differ...
- 14:27 Redmine Defect #19312 (Closed): Searching for "ALL" does not show Empty results
- We do search for the target version, but I believe this to be true for all fields:
TargetVersion <> SPECIFIC VERSI...
- 19:53 Redmine Feature #7403 (Closed): REST API for Versions
- It would be great to have versions available via the REST API.
- 19:52 Redmine Feature #7402 (New): REST API - Enumerations
- it would be great to have access to all enumerations via the REST API. Right now, at least from what I understood, I ...
- 00:47 Redmine Feature #4834: Java implementation of redmine API
- Unfortunately I always get an 403-Error when trying to access this page ;-(
- 17:21 Redmine Patch #2525: Redmine management of Git repositories
- I think that this kind of functionality should be developed as a plugin, probably using some pre-existing tool like G...
- 17:19 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Redmine GitAuth / Gitosis integration
- Indeed there is the issue #2525, but I still do think, that this kind of functionality shouldn't be implemented tota...
- 20:34 Redmine Patch #2525: Redmine management of Git repositories
- +1 for inclusion into 0.9 :-)
Also available in: Atom