- Registered on: 2017-02-01
- Last connection: 2019-03-19
Reported issues: 2
- 15:35 Redmine Feature #14961: Reconsider moving from svn to git & GitHub
- Hello dinosaurs,
5 years have passed since this issue was made. I do not know if the whole world has moved to Git,...
- 10:15 Redmine Feature #29791: Hide "Files" section in wiki pages when printing
- Thank you for All!
Happy Halloween!! XD
- 05:27 Redmine Defect #29852: Cannot use Wiki link with a different name in the table of markdown
- Thank you for your advice!
Sorry I could not find it...
- 16:50 Redmine Defect #29852 (Closed): Cannot use Wiki link with a different name in the table of markdown
- Using a Wiki link with a different name in the table of Markdown, the link was broken.
I am us...
- 17:17 Redmine Feature #29791 (Closed): Hide "Files" section in wiki pages when printing
- I do not want to display the Files toggle when printing a wiki page. But, this element does not have a class or id wh...
- 15:19 Redmine Feature #24681: Syntax highlighter: replace CodeRay with Rouge
- 16:43 Redmine Patch #23980: Replace images with icon fonts
- Fontawesome 5 recommends "JS with SVG":https://fontawesome.com/get-started/svg-with-js.
Sorry for not checking well.
- 14:27 Redmine Patch #23980: Replace images with icon fonts
- "GitHub changed from Icon fonts to SVG icons.":https://github.com/blog/2112-delivering-octicons-with-svg
Icon fonts ...
- 13:59 Redmine Feature #22843: Change the value of "pre" button in Markdown toolbar from "~~~" to "```"
- @Maeda-san Thank you so much!
Also available in: Atom