- Registered on: 2008-10-23
- Last connection: 2012-01-22
Reported issues: 6
- 09:58 Redmine Defect #7496 (New): "Custom queries" should use natural ordering
- The custom queries are currently sorted, but instead it would be better to use natural sorting so that numbers get or...
- 13:12 Redmine Defect #6740: Max attachment size, incorrect usage of 'KB'
- Just wondering if someone could give a response as to the status of this.
- 13:21 Redmine Defect #6740: Max attachment size, incorrect usage of 'KB'
- Holger Just wrote:
> It was merged in r4335.
Sure, that doesn't mean it's fixed though and I can confirm this isn...
- 17:40 Redmine Defect #6740: Max attachment size, incorrect usage of 'KB'
- Are we sure this was fixed? I'm running 1.0.3.stable.4387 and yet I'm still seeing 'KB' instead of 'kB'.
- 15:20 Redmine Defect #6740 (Closed): Max attachment size, incorrect usage of 'KB'
- When I came to change the maximum attachment size, I was confused about the 'KB' prefix used, since 'KB' is not a sta...
- Sure, what I do is have a *.src.js and *.js of my files. When running in a development mode the application simply us...
- 10:06 Redmine Defect #6195: Missing move issues between projects
- I can confirm this bug exists for me running 1.0.1. I have permission to move issues however the 'Move' and 'Copy' bu...
- 11:43 Redmine Defect #5906 (Closed): Changeset scanner doesn't check if status is within trackers workflow
- The current changeset scanner/parser doesn't check if the status it is about to be set to is within the trackers work...
- 16:17 Redmine Defect #5706: Default config.log_level is too verbose for production
- Felix Schäfer wrote:
> You have been given reasons, ignoring them because you don't deem them valid won't make them ...
Also available in: Atom