- IRC nick: Don't have IRC, but am on Discord as -> Maximus#6685
- Registered on: 2018-07-14
- Last connection: 2018-10-20
Reported issues: 5
- 23:41 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Installation on shared hosting?
- It depends on your shared hosting :)
Upon close investigation of mine. I found out that, while many shared hosting...
- 17:59 Redmine Feature #29750 (New): Per project intergated IDE module with live collaboration support
- Similarly to how Google Docs works, only with syntax checking and saving the open documents will be = a commit. This ...
- 09:44 Redmine Defect #29450: Addressing the test issues problem on Redmine.org
- Going to have to bump this one once!
+1 to my own ticket because I agree XD. Please feel free to add more ideas for ...
- 20:05 Redmine Feature #23868: Automatically link a project to several repositories
- +1 Not just create, but
* Maybe give a button to create a new linked local repository when adding it to a project, ...
- 18:44 Redmine Feature #29664: Webhook triggers in Redmine
- The only related feature I found: https://www.redmine.org/issues/23368 but is closed
- 18:43 Redmine Feature #29664 (New): Webhook triggers in Redmine
- To have Redmine be able to at least use POST method with web hooks upon multiple events, similarly implemented in Git...
- 16:29 Redmine Feature #17907: Give 'version' another meaning
- 16:29 Redmine Feature #724: change "versions" to "milestones"
- Hello people,
I decided to create a Twitter account https://twitter.com/redmine_feed which will:
- 15:46 Redmine Feature #3671: We want smileys in text formatting!:))
- aka emoji, emoticons and emotes! +1. I can't imagine any platform which would have a Forum and wouldn't have emotes, ...
Also available in: Atom