- IRC nick: Don't have IRC, but am on Discord as -> Max J.#6685
- Registered on: 2018-07-14
- Last connection: 2019-02-20
Reported issues: 18
- 14:28 Redmine Feature #29894: View watchers on the issue list
- +1 but I agree with Bernhard
> I think this column gets really messy if you have 10 or more watchers on the list.
- 15:06 Redmine Feature #30829: Simpler link syntax "#note-123" to make a link to a note of the current issue
- 19:26 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Redmine.org tickets vote count list(2018/12/15)
- crypto gopher wrote:
> Best idea that I can think of at this point is to vote with crypto tokens (given that they ar...
- 15:49 Redmine Patch #23980: Replace images with icon fonts
- > So has anybody a better idea on how to get at least a yes, no, maybe from Redmine's kahuna?
I guess the only way I...
- 13:40 Redmine Feature #1011: Add voting to tickets
- Antoine Beaupré wrote:
> unwatch this issue and apologize for this final, ultimate mike drop: +1 :)
- 19:44 Redmine Patch #9697: Projects list with progress
- I think if it really needs to exist, it then has to be optional and maybe even the progress bar design to be thin and...
- 19:34 Redmine Feature #30229: Optimization: all UI icons collapsed into a single sprite
- I offer to close this issue so we focus on it's only related issue #23980 which seems like the best solution anyway :)
- 18:28 Redmine Patch #23980: Replace images with icon fonts
- Marius, maybe it will be easier to update the patch and sneak-commit it with help of Go? Then we could cross fingers ...
- 18:12 Redmine Patch #30730: [Revision view] Place link to add a related issue next to the heading
I tested the patch against very recent trunk and LGTM. Please commit while it's not spoiled. XD
- 16:55 Redmine Patch #4979: Human readable Time for the issue table
- *queries_helper.rb* has completely changed ever since 9 years ago, so this patch is now obsolete and will require a c...
Also available in: Atom