- Registered on: 2011-08-26
- Last connection: 2015-05-15
Reported issues: 3
- 02:33 Redmine Defect #13079 (Closed): Difficult to Filter for Issues Starting From Today
- Basically, I'd like to get my "to do list," meaning everything that has a start date of today or before (because I wa...
- 00:03 Redmine Feature #1176: Recurring Tasks
- Just to add some thought for how this might be done, I've seen it done a number of ways in other systems.
I think ...
- 20:32 Redmine Feature #9412: Drag and Drop Issues to Set Parent-Child Relationships
- related to: #8016, #9183
- 20:31 Redmine Feature #9412 (New): Drag and Drop Issues to Set Parent-Child Relationships
- This is similar to some of the other drag-and-drop feature requests on here, but I wanted to put in my vote for this ...
- 00:11 Redmine Feature #9309 (New): Descriptions in Saved Queries
- Especially for public queries, it would be really useful to provide a simple description field where one could descri...
- 08:08 Redmine Open discussion: RE: USE CASE: Redmine for multi-project outsourcing company
- Thanks for pointing me to OpenERP. Looks very interesting, but not super customizable.
I don't have a case study ...
- 01:29 Redmine Feature #8579: Multiple file upload with HTML5 / Drag-and-Drop
- +1 for drag-and-drop
The answer to this:
- 04:10 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Preferred Method of Changing Redmine Vocabulary
- Thanks! Sounds like exactly what I'm looking for. I'll have to test it out.
- 02:47 Redmine Open discussion: RE: How to contribute
- I'm new to Redmine and Ruby on Rails, but I'm definitely going to be dedicating some time to learn. Right now, I'm p...
- I'd like to customize just the vocabulary that Redmine uses for english (change "issues" to "tasks", etc).
Also available in: Atom