- Registered on: 2019-09-18
- Last connection: 2020-08-09
Reported issues: 0
- 13:33 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Viewing/Analyzing Redmine Logs
- I have no problem locating the Redmine logs. However, I find the logs difficult to read because it appears to be one ...
- 00:18 Redmine Help: RE: missing translation
- [ Desperados ] wrote:
> this morning it was working, and now again translation is missing
> what the hell is happen...
- 12:47 Redmine Open discussion: RE: How to use redmine?
- Hello, im new here, and hello to everyone, i want to know how to use it? thank you.
- 23:29 Redmine Development: RE: Where did people on redmine migrate to ?
- Mischa The Evil wrote:
> Thanks Guillermo for pointing this out. I hadn't noticed it was a spam post.
> I have repo...
- 23:11 Redmine Development: RE: What can be good alternative to Jira/Redmine?
- Service Now is very heavy and functional, you can basically do anything you like, but it takes a lot of work to do th...
- 23:10 Redmine Development: RE: Making issues that are assigned to you more visible
- Michael Barry wrote:
> Thank you so much! This does indeed work! (I had to be careful not to confus...
- 22:36 Redmine Plugins: RE: Rails 3 porting issues
- Alex Shulgin wrote:
> Etienne Massip wrote:
> > Alex Shulgin wrote:
> > >
> > > The helper file is there, under ...
- 22:24 Redmine Development: RE: How to add an issue trackers(Bag,Feature,Support) to existing project?(c#)
- Bernhard Rohloff wrote:
> At the moment, I don't exactly understand your problem. Do you want to add the tracker pro...
Also available in: Atom