- IRC nick: celogeek
- Registered on: 2012-07-19
- Last connection: 2017-12-02
Reported issues: 4
- 11:59 Redmine Feature #13107 (Closed): API: Users that doesn't have the right on managing members can't access ...
- Only user who can manage the members of a project have access to the member list of the project thought the membershi...
- 10:50 Redmine Defect #11491 (Closed): JSON / XML format : delete / put dont send any data
- I use spore in perl program and I have test it well with JSON format.
The REST::API is not very compliant on some ...
- 10:24 Redmine Defect #11443: POST /time_entries.xml lead to 404 error
- Yeah, but an API on that could be great to create apps that chat with Redmine API.
I think on git hooks, browser e...
- 10:22 Redmine Feature #11464: Need list of activities to be able to set TimeEntries
- Oh thanks. Java ...
How is it possible that Redmine doesn't provide this 2 features in their REST::API ?
It is di...
- 11:00 Redmine Feature #11464: Need list of activities to be able to set TimeEntries
- I'm on 2.0.3 version.
- 10:58 Redmine Feature #11464 (New): Need list of activities to be able to set TimeEntries
I have start writing Redmine::API in Perl. And I want to be able to create timelog.
It is working find but I ...
- 10:55 Redmine Defect #11443 (Resolved): POST /time_entries.xml lead to 404 error
- 12:06 Redmine Defect #11443: POST /time_entries.xml lead to 404 error
- Great ! It work. But on the opposite of the REST Api Spec, we need to indicate an activity !
With it, this work.
- 02:35 Redmine Defect #11443 (Closed): POST /time_entries.xml lead to 404 error
- I have create an "a.xml" with : ...
Also available in: Atom