- IRC nick: nighty
- Registered on: 2012-07-24
- Last connection: 2012-09-20
Reported issues: 2
- 16:44 Redmine Feature #2161: Time tracking code should respect weekends as "no work" days
- +1 on this one. Indeed very useful but it should selectable , sometimes people do work exceptionally on weekends.
- 22:38 Redmine Feature #559: Workflow Enhancements
- +1 I think it is very interesting
- 22:33 Redmine Feature #11702: Add user/group to multiple projects at once
- + 1 yeah a list where you can select or select multiple project
- 22:31 Redmine Feature #11528: time_entries details report should include options
- no one ? I believe this related to #1766 as well
- 22:30 Redmine Feature #11647: Create Issue Structure Templates
- I guess this has not attracted major interest just yet :(
- 13:55 Redmine Feature #4913: Projects list expanding and contracting
- +1 on that :)
- 13:51 Redmine Feature #7982: Folding project list (expand/collapse)
- Terence Mill wrote:
> Chechout https://github.com/cforce/projects_tree_view/
it is does not work, when there ar...
- 13:45 Redmine Feature #11647: Create Issue Structure Templates
- Jean-Philippe (Pardon).
- 07:19 Redmine Feature #11647 (New): Create Issue Structure Templates
- I would like a function in Redmine that would enable the creation of a group of tasks linked between them in any ways...
- 21:26 Redmine Feature #11528 (Closed): time_entries details report should include options
- @details@ TAB report in @time_entries@ should include options and filters just like it is for the @issues@.
Also available in: Atom