Customize URL with vHost by project Managed under redmine
I've installed successfuly redmine and i'm enjoy to use it for my differents projects.But, i need a specific feature and i'm not sure that redmine support it.
I have 3 projects managed with redmine. 3 projects completely differents like
- project1 with home url http://www.project1.com
- project2 with home url http://www.project2.com
- project3 with home url http://www.project3.com
- project1 => http://redmine.project1.com instead http://redmine.mydomain.com/projects/project1
- project2 => http://redmine.project2.com instead http://redmine.mydomain.com/projects/project2
- project3 => http://redmine.project3.com instead http://redmine.mydomain.com/projects/project3
So i've created the 3 vhost to each projects and configure inside URL rewrite like (for example with project 1):
RewriteRule (.*) http://redmine.mydomain.com/projects/project1/$1 [L]
But when i test my domain http://redmine.project1.com, i have a redmine page 404 not found.
Do you know the issue for this feature ? Why the rewrite doesn't run with redmine ?
Thx to all in advance ;)