Updated norwegian translation (no.yml)
|Assignee:||Toshi MARUYAMA||% Done:|
I have updated the norwegian locale files as of revision r7455. The old translation file were missing quite a lot of strings. I believe this one is now fully complete, unless I have missed some strings.
I also made a few changes in the existing translations for consistency both internally in the translation as well as with the normal terms used in other applications:
- All instances of "e-post" changed to "epost"
- "Sakssporing" and "Tidssporing" (Issue tracking and time tracking) changed to "Sakshåndtering" and "Tidsregistrering" - these are the more common terms for these, the previous translations are merely translated literally
- "Note" was translated both as "notis" and "notat", all entries updated to use "notat" for consistency
- Authentication was mistakenly translated as "autentifikasjon" rather than "autentisering", changed this everywhere
- Permissions was translated as both "tillatelser" and "godkjenninger" - replaced both with "rettigheter" instead for consistency and as this is the more common term.
+ some minor corrections elsewhere.
Attached file is a patch to the r7445 revision file.