- Multiple projects support.
Manage all your projects with one Redmine instance. Each user can have a different role on each project.
Projects can be declared as public (visible by anyone) or private (visible by project members only).
- Flexible role based access control.
Define your own roles and set their permissions in a click.
- Flexible issue tracking system.
Manage as many trackers as you need. Per role workflow transitions are defined for each tracker through the web-based administration console.
- Gantt chart and calendar.
- Simple time tracking functionality.
- Custom fields.
You can define your own custom fields for projects, users and issues.
Differents formats are proposed: text, date, integers, drop-down lists, checkboxes.
- News, documents & files management.
- Per project wiki and forums.
- Repository browser and diff viewer.
An existing repository can be attached to each project. Redmine lets you browse its content and view changes.
- Feeds & email notifications.
- Multiple LDAP authentication support.
Redmine lets you authenticate users against multiple LDAP. Accounts can be created on-the-fly when a user is found in the directory (optional).
- User self-registration support.
Optionnaly, you can allow users to register online. Account activation is done through an auto generated URL sent via email.
- Multilanguage support.
Redmine is yet available in 11 languages: bulgarian, dutch, english, chinese simplified, french, german, italian, japanese, portuguese, spanish and swedish.
- Multiple databases support.
Redmine runs with MySQL, PostgreSQL or SQLite.
See the list of requested features.