Redmine is a flexible project management web application. Written using Ruby on Rails framework, it is cross-platform and cross-database.
Redmine is open source and released under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL).
- Multiple projects support
- Flexible role based access control.
- Flexible issue tracking system
- Gantt chart and calendar
- News, documents & files management
- Feeds & email notifications.
- Per project wiki
- Per project forums
- Simple time tracking functionality
- Custom fields for issues, projects and users
- SCM integration (SVN, CVS, Git, Mercurial, Bazaar and Darcs)
- Multiple LDAP authentication support
- User self-registration support
- Multilanguage support
- Multiple databases support
Read more about Redmine features
An online demo can be found here: http://demo.redmine.org.
Please note that this demo may not be available 24/7. This demo is a svn head version of Redmine and thus may contain more features or bugs than the downloadable release.
You can read the Redmine guide (work in progress).Others resources:
They are using Redmine¶
This page lists some companies/projects using Redmine.
Support & getting help¶
For getting help or discussing about Redmine, you can browse the Redmine forums hosted right here in Redmine. Or, join #redmine on the freenode IRC network.
Prior to March 7, 2008, the Redmine forums were hosted at Rubyforge. You can search the old forum archives as well.
Before submitting a bug report here, please read this: SubmittingBugs.