Overview » History » Revision 32
« Previous |
| Next »
Thomas Lecavelier, 2009-02-17 09:43
Create the third party tools page.
Redmine is a flexible project management web application. Written using Ruby on Rails framework, it is cross-platform and cross-database.
Redmine is open source and released under the terms of the GNU General Public License v2 (GPL).
- Multiple projects support
- Flexible role based access control
- Flexible issue tracking system
- Gantt chart and calendar
- News, documents & files management
- Feeds & email notifications
- Per project wiki
- Per project forums
- Time tracking
- Custom fields for issues, time-entries, projects and users
- SCM integration (SVN, CVS, Git, Mercurial, Bazaar and Darcs)
- Issue creation via email
- Multiple LDAP authentication support
- User self-registration support
- Multilanguage support
- Multiple databases support
Read more about Redmine features
You can read the Redmine guide (work in progress).Others resources:
They are using Redmine¶
This page lists some companies/projects using Redmine.
Support & getting help¶
For getting help or discussing about Redmine, you can browse the Redmine forums hosted right here in Redmine. Or, join #redmine on the freenode IRC network.
Before submitting a bug report, a patch or a feature request here, please read the Submissions guidelines.
Updated by Thomas Lecavelier about 14 years ago · 32 revisions locked