RedmineProjectActivity » History » Revision 6
« Previous |
| Next »
Karl Heinz Marbaise, 2008-12-28 21:58
The Project Activity page will give an historical log of at least all activities which had happen in the given project.This will include changes to
- Bugs, Features, Patches
- Checkins into the repository (Changesets)
- News Area
The above things are shown by default. Never the less you can activate list of changes to the wiki or to the Forums area (Messages).
(TODO: Add screenshot)In the following list Issue is an placeholder for Defect, Feature or Patch:
- A new Issue has been created.
- Issue has been resolved.
- The given issue has been closed.
- A Note to the issue has been added.
- This means a changeset has been commited to the repository.
- News items has been added to the news area.
- A message in the forum areas has been changed or added.
- A Comment to a message in the forum has been added.
- A wiki page has been edited or newly created.
- A news document has been added or changed.
- A new project has been added.
(TODO: Check attachment, and projects ?)
Updated by Karl Heinz Marbaise over 14 years ago · 6 revisions