RedmineProjectSettings » History » Revision 2
« Previous |
| Next »
Jean-Philippe Lang, 2007-10-12 20:11
- Public: if checked, the project can be viewed by all the users, including those who are not members of the project. If unchecked, only the project members have access to it, according to their role.
- Subproject of: lets you define the parent project. The projects hierarchy is limited to 2 levels. A parent project cannot be itself a sub-project.
- Name: project display name (must be unique).
- Description: description that appears on the project overview.
- Identifier: used internally way by the application (must be unique). Once the project created, this identifier cannot be modified.
- Custom fields: select the custom fields that you want to use for issues of the project. Only the administrator can define new custom fields.
Updated by Jean-Philippe Lang over 15 years ago · 2 revisions