RedmineProjectSettings » History » Revision 6
« Previous |
| Next »
Thomas Lecavelier, 2008-05-15 11:49
Revoking my last changes... Need to sleep a little more than 4h/24. Not a trunk work.
- Public: if checked, the project can be viewed by all the users, including those who are not members of the project. If unchecked, only the project members have access to it, according to their role.
- Subproject of: lets you define the parent project. The projects hierarchy is limited to 2 levels. A parent project cannot be itself a sub-project.
- Name: project display name (must be unique).
- Description: description that appears on the project overview.
- Identifier: used internally way by the application (must be unique). Once the project created, this identifier cannot be modified.
- Custom fields: select the custom fields that you want to use for issues of the project. Only the administrator can define new custom fields.
This screen lets you choose modules you want to use for the project. After a module was disabled, it can be re-enabled with all its data.
You can for example disable 'Issue tracking' module for a single project. Existing issues are not deleted, you will be able to access them if you re-enable the module.
This screen lets you define project members and their roles. A user can have only one role in a given project (but different roles on other projects).
Projects versions allow you to track and plan changes. You can assign issues to versions and the view the list of assigned issues for each version on the roadmap.
Issue categories let you to organize issues. Categories can for example correspond to the different components of your project.
Each project can have its own wiki. To activate it, give a name for the main page and click 'Save'.
A SCM repository can be associated with each project. Once the repository is configured, you can browse it and view the changesets. The changesets also appear in the Activity view.
Each project can have one or more discussion forums.
Updated by Thomas Lecavelier about 15 years ago · 6 revisions