RedmineReminderEmails » History » Version 12
Andriy Lesyuk, 2015-10-24 22:14
h1. Sending reminder emails
Redmine offers a rake task that sends reminder emails about assigned and active issues that are past due or due in the next specified number of days.
|6||4||Mischa The Evil|
* days: number of days to remind about (defaults to 7)
* tracker: id of tracker (defaults to all trackers)
* project: id or identifier of project (defaults to all projects)
* users: comma separated list of user ids who should be reminded
* version: name of target version for filtering issues (defaults to none)
|12||4||Mischa The Evil|
The following example will send an email to each user who has assigned issues that are past due or due in the next 7 days:
|14||4||Mischa The Evil|
rake redmine:send_reminders days=7 RAILS_ENV="production"
The following example will send an email to users *1*, *23*, and *56* who have assigned issues that are past due or due in the next *7 days*:
|18||4||Mischa The Evil|
rake redmine:send_reminders days=7 users="1,23,56" RAILS_ENV="production"
When adding this to your crontab, add the rake command to a small script and make sure to add the full path to the rake command (since the path is unknown when executed through cron); eg:
/usr/local/bin/rake redmine:send_reminders days=7 RAILS_ENV="production"