How to localize plugins after Redmine r2493

Added by Denis Tomashenko over 8 years ago

How to localize plugins after Redmine r2493 ?
Now Redmine don't use GLoc plugin. What I need to do with language file? Maybe copy somewhere?

Replies (6)

RE: How to localize plugins after Redmine r2493 - Added by Chaoqun Zou over 8 years ago

Just put the language files to plugins config/locales as the redmine does.

And please note the file format is changed slightly.

RE: How to localize plugins after Redmine r2493 - Added by Denis Tomashenko over 8 years ago

I copy language files to /vendor/plugins/ezfaq_plugin/config/locales
I add language id in each file (en: ru: etc)
After this manipulations - "Internal server error 500" :(

Maybe you can make update for your perfect plugin? :) Ple-e-e-e-ase :)

RE: How to localize plugins after Redmine r2493 - Added by Jean-Philippe Lang over 8 years ago

Have a look at the sample plugin to see how your lang files should look like in config/locales:
source:trunk/extra/sample_plugin/config/locales@2493

A top level key that matches the lang code must be added in each file.

RE: How to localize plugins after Redmine r2493 - Added by Denis Tomashenko over 8 years ago

Yes. I saw it. I did it.
But I did not do indent (2 spaces) before each string. This is required? (sorry for stupid question)

RE: How to localize plugins after Redmine r2493 - Added by Chaoqun Zou over 8 years ago

I'am very glad that you like it.
I'am working on it now.
In fact, after upgraded to rails 2.2.2, the mailer under plugin becomes a bigger problem. The mailer complains that he cann't find the view template...

I would like to commit a new version soon.

RE: How to localize plugins after Redmine r2493 - Added by Eric Davis over 8 years ago

Denis Tomashenko wrote:

But I did not do indent (2 spaces) before each string. This is required? (sorry for stupid question)

Yes, the indents are required in yml.

Chaoqun Zou wrote:

In fact, after upgraded to rails 2.2.2, the mailer under plugin becomes a bigger problem. The mailer complains that he cann't find the view template...

I noticed that on my question plugin also. I'll post a thread if I find an easy solution

Eric

(1-6/6)