- Registered on: 2007-09-27
- Last connection: 2018-12-12
- Redmine (Administrator, 2007-09-29)
Reported issues: 107
- 21:04 Redmine Revision 17725: Test failure.
- 20:52 Redmine Revision 17724: Allow issues grouping by creation, update and closing date (#13803).
- Implemented for PostgreSQL only for now.
- 20:42 Redmine Feature #13532 (Closed): To allow to sumarize numeric and date values in case issue list is group...
- Same as #1561 which was implemented in 3.2.0.
- 20:10 Redmine Revision 17723: Allow issues grouping by start and due dates (#13803).
- 19:51 Redmine Revision 17722: Adds a link to container on attachments edit form.
- 16:50 Redmine Defect #30161: Incorrect supported Ruby version in doc/INSTALL
- ruby 2.2 is no longer maintained: https://www.ruby-lang.org/en/news/2018/06/20/support-of-ruby-2-2-has-ended/
- 10:34 Redmine Feature #30118: Ruby 2.6 support
- ruby2.6-rc1 is added to the CI server: http://www.redmine.org/builds
- 09:38 Redmine Revision 17718: Test failure with SQLite3.
- ActiveRecord::RecordNotUnique: SQLite3::ConstraintException: UNIQUE constraint failed: custom_fields_trackers.custom_...
- 08:38 Redmine Redmine 4.0.0, 3.4.7 and 3.3.9 released
- Thanks to the many people who contributed to Redmine since last year, I'm glad to announce that Redmine 4.0.0 is now ...
- 07:50 Redmine Wiki edit: Changelog_3_3 (#12)
Also available in: Atom