Bug cloud not working, missing something?

Added by Amit Bansal over 8 years ago

I've followed all the steps for installation. Restarted redmine. Enabled bugcloud for the project. Bugcloud shows up at the project menu. But clicking on it gives:

-------
Internal error

An error occurred on the page you were trying to access.
If you continue to experience problems please contact your redMine administrator for assistance.
------

Other plugins are working fine.

I'm using redmine 0.8.4 on Linux.

Any clues?

Replies (4)

RE: Bug cloud not working, missing something? - Added by Mischa The Evil over 8 years ago

Amit Bansal wrote:

[...] But clicking on it gives:

-------
Internal error

An error occurred on the page you were trying to access.
If you continue to experience problems please contact your redMine administrator for assistance.
-------

Please post the stacktrace which can be found in your logfile. More info which is needed to provide support can be found at the submissions-page in the Wiki.

Regards,

Mischa.

RE: Bug cloud not working, missing something? - Added by Anonymous about 8 years ago

I've the same problem. The production.log file is attached.

Redmine: 0.8.4
Ruby 1.8.6

production.log - Product.log for bugcloud error (142 KB)

RE: Bug cloud not working, missing something? - Added by Mischa The Evil about 8 years ago

Kunal Ashar wrote:

I've the same problem. The production.log file is attached.

Redmine: 0.8.4
Ruby 1.8.6

At first: looking at the errors in the log you've posted I think you have some more problems with some other plugin assets from the Graphs plugin too. Looks like ../plublic/plugin_assets isn't writeable by the webserver...

Regarding the issue concerning the Bugcloud plugin: this section of the plugin page assumes that the plugin is installed in the directory ../vendor/plugins/redmine_bugcloud. It seems you've installed the plugin in ../vendor/plugins/maedana-redmine_bugcloud-c5f56a5.

Hope it helps... :)

Regards,

Mischa.

RE: Bug cloud not working, missing something? - Added by Anonymous about 8 years ago

Thanks Mischa, it worked!

I [incorrectly] assumed that since the zip file unzipped itself as "maedana-redmine_bugcloud-c5f56a5/...", that it was the way the developer intended users to install the plugin.

When I renamed the folder to "redmine_bugcloud", it worked fine.

(1-4/4)