Mischa The Evil
- IRC nick: Mischa_The_Evil
- Registered on: 2008-07-09
- Last connection: 2017-12-05
- Redmine (Contributor, 2008-10-22)
Reported issues: 162
- 00:30 Redmine Defect #12510: Issues PDF export: Spent time/Float-values aren't rounded to 2 digits.
- Thanks Holger and Marius.
- 09:48 Redmine Help: RE: Help me find in the Ruby code when the task is updated
- Artiom Shurupov wrote:
> I solved the problem like this:
> * Profit! :)
Nice that it worked out well. A...
- 09:35 Redmine Defect #27356: Confusing statements concerning fixed versions on Security Advisories wiki page
- Gregor Schmidt wrote:
> Thank you so much for your research. In your proposed update, the third entry convers CVE-20...
- 08:54 Redmine Defect #12510: Issues PDF export: Spent time/Float-values aren't rounded to 2 digits.
- We might want some test coverage added if there isn't any yet, as Jean-Baptiste already suggested.
- 08:44 Redmine Help: RE: PDF Download in "time entries" gone after update to 3.4.3
- @Thomas Dettmann: core Redmine never had/nor has a PDF-export feature for timelogs as already suggested by Guillermo ...
- 08:26 Redmine Feature #21662: Search in issue assigned dropdown list
- The screenshots look nice indeed. However, in my view there are some issues with this patch series in its current ...
- 08:07 Redmine Help: RE: Help me find in the Ruby code when the task is updated
- This is yet another problem (see previous thread: message#54134). This is a more tough one though. MantisBT "migrated...
- 07:37 Redmine Help: RE: PDF Download in "time entries" gone after update to 3.4.3
- Guillermo ML wrote:
> We have 3.1.1.stable [...]
Here is just my free advice. Please decommission this Redmine in...
- 03:12 Redmine Feature #27644: Journals and notifications on changes on Issues set by relations
- Eva Encabo wrote:
> This is something like discussed on #6687
Indeed. We have somewhat of the same behaviour with...
- 23:26 Redmine Feature #27677 (Closed): New notfication settings value in role setting
- Thanks for your suggestion. However, it's duplicating existing issue #8488 and a lot of its related issues (spec. #12...
Also available in: Atom