Mischa The Evil
- IRC nick: Mischa_The_Evil
- Registered on: 2008-07-09
- Last connection: 2018-05-07
- Redmine (Contributor, 2008-10-22)
Reported issues: 171
- 01:56 Redmine Patch #28649: Log automatic rescheduling of following issues to journal
- @Go: This actually seems to fix one of the three cases in which issue attributes can change without notification and/...
- 14:12 Redmine Feature #3322: Spent time allows Future date
- @Marius and @Go: please hold the presses on this issue/patch. I'll elaborate below.
Over the last year (!), I've b...
- 08:25 Redmine Help: RE: installtion issues
- Bernhard Rohloff wrote:
> blackbeard . wrote:
> > [...]
> > rvmsudo rvm get stable
> > I get
- 10:06 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Disactivate the patch #24877
- Frederic FORESTIER wrote:
> I can finish an evolution and discover a bug later, but like the "evolution" is...
- 10:00 Redmine Plugins: RE: Themes for login
- :) Nice creation, although I do not really see the benefit of posting it here...
- 09:37 Redmine Help: RE: ActiveRecord::RecordNotFound: Couldn't find Tracker with 'id'=0
- amit rishi wrote:
> [...] Yes, I am using plugins. I don't think think this is issue is because of plugin. I am stuc...
- 09:34 Redmine Defect #28252 (Closed): redmine plugin project setting tabs add
- Such support is not provided through issues on redmine.org. You should post this in the forums (forum#3) instead. I'l...
- 09:30 Redmine Help: RE: Intensity_ratio_nuclei _cytoplasm plugin
- While it does seem related to Redmine, it is not something the community can answer as this macro is not part of the ...
- 09:27 Redmine Defect #28251 (Closed): Unable to delete article in Knowledgebase
- Please contact the plugin author. We don't provide plugin support here.
- 09:24 Redmine Defect #28304 (New): Move tests related to textile syntax to dedicated TextileFormatterTest class
- _Originating from #28119#note-2 and #28207._
While looking at those two issues, the question of 'how many other te...
Also available in: Atom