Mischa The Evil
- IRC nick: Mischa_The_Evil
- Registered on: 2008-07-09
- Last connection: 2019-11-09
- Redmine (Contributor, 2008-10-22)
Reported issues: 178
- 02:57 Redmine Help: RE: How to use search api
- You can take a look at the API-tests in source:/trunk/test/integration/api_test/search_test.rb to see some example re...
- 09:56 Redmine Defect #32223: Disable sprockets to avoid Sprockets::Railtie::ManifestNeededError raised by sproc...
- Pavel Rosický wrote:
How do you generate these numbers? On what system? Can you remove @active_storage@ a...
- 07:29 Redmine Defect #32305 (New): Use of notextile tag disables Redmine revision links
- As observed [yet] only on redmine.org (see #29482#note-90 and #29482#note-91), comments (in this case issue notes) ha...
- 07:09 Redmine Defect #32223: Disable sprockets to avoid Sprockets::Railtie::ManifestNeededError raised by sproc...
- Go MAEDA wrote:
> Mischa The Evil wrote:
> > # Are you sure everything needed by the core is indeed loaded with thi...
- 06:52 Redmine Defect #32293: Redmine does not start if optional openid gems are not installed
- I don't think that this low priority issue alone justifies dropping OpenID support in Redmine altogether. I think tha...
- 06:21 Redmine Feature #29482 (Reopened): Query system for Projects page
- <notextile>@</notextile>Go MAEDA: Can you also remove the remaining @label_show_closed_projects@ strings from the oth...
- 09:00 Redmine Defect #32293 (Confirmed): Redmine does not start if optional openid gems are not installed
- This has been the case for many years in fact.
I once started work on this, fixed it but never got to posting the ...
- 06:00 Redmine Development: RE: Rails safe_attributes and plugin view hooks for user preferences can't set model...
- Bruce Pieterse wrote:
> 1. Is the plugin implementation outdated now that safe_attributes was added to the UserPrefe...
- 23:35 Redmine Help: RE: Releasing version using the Files and News section
- Ankur Sharma wrote:
> Question is how can I link the file without using an absolute url?
Without using p...
- 21:56 Redmine Feature #32240: Add download buttons in Files columns of the issues list
- Go MAEDA wrote:
> [...] Currently, you need to click twice to download the file [...]
I am not able to test this ...
Also available in: Atom