Shortcut for assigning an issue to me
|Assignee:||Jean-Philippe Lang||% Done:|
I'm definitely missing an 'Assign to me' feature when creating a new issue.
Something I create an issue just for the sake of completeness (I use the final report as a changelog) and I love to have an easy to use option to assign the issue to me.The patch does the following:
- it adds an 'Assign to Me' link next to the Assign to select box
- it displays the link only if the user is in the assignable list and it's logged in
#2 Updated by Jean-Philippe Lang about 6 years ago
- Tracker changed from Patch to Feature
- Subject changed from Assign to me feature to Shortcut for assigning an issue to me
- Category set to Issues
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Assignee set to Jean-Philippe Lang
- Target version set to 1.4.0
- Resolution set to Fixed
I've committed the solution proposed by Michal (a <<me>> option at the top of the list). I've also included this option in the context menu.
#3 Updated by Sam McLeod over 4 years ago
Sorry to comment on an old ticket but our organisation would also really like this feature.
There needs to be a button named something like 'snatch ticket' which immediately grabs the ticket and assigns it to you, rather than having to update the ticket and set an assignee.