Custom fields with hidden/read-only combination displayed in Issue Edit Form
|Assignee:||Jean-Philippe Lang||% Done:|
- UserA has two roles, RoleA and RoleB.
- CustomFieldA is hidden from RoleB. (In Custom Field Edit form, RoleB is unchecked for Visible.)
- However, CustomFieldA is visible to RoleA.
- In the Workflow, CustomFieldA is set as
- UserA can edit TrackerA.
- In the Issue Edit form, CustomFieldA is displayed. However, any input is ignored (as the
Read-Onlyrule prevents it from being processed.)
- In the Issue Edit form, CustomFieldA should not be displayed.
- Allow RoleB to view CustomFieldA.
- In the Workflow, set CustomFieldA as
- The UI code correctly does not display
Environment: Redmine version 2.6.0.stable Ruby version 1.9.3-p484 (2013-11-22) [x86_64-linux] Rails version 3.2.19 Environment production Database adapter Mysql2
Fixed that custom fields with hidden/read-only combination may be displayed on issue form (#19297).