Activities set as inactive missing in spent time report filter
|Assignee:||Jean-Philippe Lang||% Done:|
Steps to reproduce:
- In Administration -> Enumerations -> Activities, mark some activities as not active.
- You can have however these activities activated in certain projects. So it is possible that someone will log time using by default non-active activities.
- Go to Projects -> Overall spent time.
- Add Activity filter. Note that it will let you select only the by-default-active activities. <- Problem
- All activities should be shown in the filter. <- Expected behavior
- Even if you pick, by the Project filter, a particular project, it will not let you select activities that are particularly activated for this project.
- However, if you go to time report from a particular project, the activities filter will be customized correctly as per project settings.