User sees register-page after successful login (LDAP)
|Category:||Accounts / authentication|
I configured Redmine to authenticate against an LDAP-Server which works like a charm.
But there is a little problem: After a successful login, the user will see the register-page.
Here is how this happened:
- User registers, but needs to be approved by admin
- Admin approves user and sets authentication to LDAP
- User tries to log in for the first time with the correct username but the wrong password.
- Redmine denies access
- User retries to log in, this time with the correct username AND the correct passwort
- User is logged in but sees the register-page
This happens only once.