Disable "Select project modules" permission does not apply to the new project form
|Assignee:||Jean-Philippe Lang||% Done:|
i have disabled "Select project modules" for a role! this is the default role assigned to the user when creating new projects
from now on he cannot select modules on 'project settings' form (correct behaviour)
unfortunatelly he can still select modules on the 'new project' form!
Platform Ubuntu Server 14.04.4 LTS
Environment: Redmine version 3.3.0.stable Ruby version 2.3.0-p0 (2015-12-25) [x86_64-linux] Rails version 4.2.6 Environment production Database adapter Mysql2 SCM: Filesystem Redmine plugins: redmine_checklists 3.1.3 redmine_contacts 4.0.4 redmine_custom_help_url 0.0.2 redmine_dmsf 1.5.6 redmine_favorite_projects 2.0.2 redmine_ics_export 3.0.1.dev redmine_language_change 0.1.0 redmine_monitoring_controlling 0.1.1 redmine_people 1.2.0 redmine_stats 0.0.3 redmine_xlsx_format_issue_exporter 0.1.2 sidebar_hide 0.0.7
#4 Updated by Jean-Philippe Lang over 1 year ago
- Subject changed from disable "Select project modules" on role settings does not apply to the 'new project' form to Disable "Select project modules" permission does not apply to the new project form
- Status changed from Confirmed to Resolved
- Assignee set to Jean-Philippe Lang
- Resolution set to Fixed
Fixed in r15752.
#6 Updated by Matteo Arceci over 1 year ago
- Status changed from Closed to Reopened
sorry but after upgrade files taken from r15752 i can still select modules on "new project form"
steps to reproduce:
- Administrator -> Settings -> Projects -> Role given to a non-admin user who creates a project -> "test1"
- Administrator -> Settings -> Roles and permissions -> "test1" -> Project -> Select project modules -> UNCHECK
- login as a "non admin" user
- Projects -> New project
in this form Modules section still show up with the ability to select / deselect modules