Clicking custom field label should not check the first option
|Assignee:||Jean-Philippe Lang||% Done:|
- Redmine version 3.3.1.stable
- Ruby version 2.1.8-p440 (2015-12-16) [i386-mingw32]
- Rails version 18.104.22.168
- Environment production
- Database adapter Mysql2
I have created a custom field of type Boolean, with a description.
When I edit an issue that possesses this custom fields, I get a behaviour that can be a drawback.
If I click on the underlined text , the radio button (none) get selected.
- To select a radio button, either click on the button itself or its text.
- Clicking on the text of the custom field must not have any effect on the current selected button.
#1 Updated by Jean-Philippe Lang 2 months ago
- Subject changed from Unexecpected behavior of custom field (type boolean) during issue edition to Clicking custom field label should not check the first option
- Category set to UI
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee set to Jean-Philippe Lang
- Target version set to 3.2.7
- Resolution set to Fixed
This is fixed in r16574 for boolean and list custom fields that are rendered as check boxes.
Thanks for pointing this out.