Project tree structure is broken by deleting the project with the subproject
The project tree breaks by the following operating it.1. Make the following project tree.
- Project A
- SubProject of A
- Project B
- SubProject of B
2. Delete Project A with the SubProject.
This problem was confirmed by version 0.9.1.
#1 Updated by Jean-Philippe Lang almost 9 years ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Target version set to 0.9.2
- Affected version (unused) set to 0.9.1
- Resolution set to Fixed
- Affected version set to 0.9.1
Fixed in r3354.
Fixing your project tree can be done by running the following command from your Redmine directory:
ruby script/runner -e production 'Project.rebuild!'